Sunday 16 April 2017

LIST OF FREEDOM FIGHTERS PUBLISHED ON WEBSITE

Not most of my people, but History will be witness and keep on its record that a single man (Dr. Dur Muhammad Pathan) has worked on the compilation of Sindh History in such a way that Governments and Government Institutions cannot even imagine about it. It will take time and hard work to beat my record. My website is no doubt, a unique source of information/data/material on Sindh History, covering various fields of life. It is proper time to put on record that no any Government or NGO has supported me financially or morally. However, I have been facing vigorous opposition, undue criticism and even humiliation for this Noble Cause to extent that I do not know what is meaning and reality of love & respect and recognition or appreciation for people like me.
Today, I have published the list of some of Sindhi Freedom Fighters. It is more than one hundred pages. It is still incomplete in a way that it is single man's labor.I hope that readers will make contribution by indicating missing names as those can be added accordingly. For reading this list Go > Home Page > British Period > Freedom Fighters > List of Freedom Fighters, on my website www.drpathan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment