Monday 6 August 2018

GOOD DAY

Dr. Pathan wishes you Good Day. 
[ It is rightly said that " when one teaches, teacher and taught, both learn". In the school of love when your beauty started teaching us, you became absconder and I remained there present round the clock. Your beauty taught me vision & wisdom, sincerity & sacrifice and trust & hope. I got rid of hatred and discrimination because of teachings of your beauty. Though, you are still at distance, with differences and absconder but, you are second to none and my dire need. Therefore, I have to pray and praise and try to please you, day and night.]
هوء جا تنهنجي سرت ۽ سونهن تنهن مون کي سڀ ئي سيکاريو, 
منهنجي مئي من ۽ روح کي تنهن پنهنجئ تان جوت سان جياريو, 
ماري سندم نفرت متڀيد کي تنهن مون کي محبت جو امرت پياريو, 
پر تو نہ سکيو پنهنجئ سونهن کان نڪي ان ڏي ڪڏھين نهاريو, 
تان جو تو بن منهنجا سپرين ناهي پنهنجو ڪو ئي سندر سهارو, 
ان لاء ڇڏيان نٿو رستو چارو, پيو ساريو سر ڏئي سلام ڪريان.

No comments:

Post a Comment