Thursday 2 August 2018

GOOD DAY (3rd August)

Dr. Pathan wishes you Good Day. 
[ Be witness my dear that I have not forgotten you since centuries. You are in my dreams and you are my dream. You are in my heart and you are my heart-beat. 
Beauty has required me not to go to bed early and wait till Dawn. The only Aim of my life is to beautify my life with your love, vision & wisdom. It is essential requirement of your connection & relation to ignore myself and try to please you, project and promote your greatness and kindess. What I have to do, am doing with hope & trust, sincerity & dedication.]

سمهان ڪين سوير پر ساريو اٿان آڌئ رات, 
کڻي ساڻ عجز نياز ۽ سورن سندي سوغات, 
تو پرين پرچائڻ سواء ڪيان نہ ٻي ڪا بات, 
تو در اچي سلام ڪريان جيئن ٿئي پرڀات, 
اسان جي وائي وات, سندء سونهن سپرين.

No comments:

Post a Comment