Wednesday 22 August 2018

GOOD DAY (23rd August)


Dr. Pathan wishes you Good Day. 
[ You are important and respectable to extent that whenever I see you, I feel and believe that it is my pleasure and prayer. You avoid to look at me because, you believe that it is crime. 
Dear! We both are human -beings having same colour of blood and same quantity of instincts, feelings and emotions. But difference and distance is very much there in our approaches and attitudes. love is my life and human respect is aim of it. To my heart your are second to none in beauty and to my mind you are source of vision & wisdom. You are love & beauty complete in all respects. 
Dear! Hate the hatred, but not love. Because, you are love and you are beauty. Don't hate Self. Love and promote it, please ]

اسان ڏسئون اوهان کي تہ ڄڻ کٽيوسين
خوب ثواب, 
اوهان ڏسو اسان کي تہ سمجهو ان کي
ڏوھ خراب, 
مون لاء محبت زندگي پر اها اوهان لاء
ڄڻ عذاب, 
ان لاء ڏيو ڪين جواب, اسان کي دعا 
سلام جو.

No comments:

Post a Comment