Sunday 5 August 2018

GOOD DAY (6th August)



Dr. Pathan wishes you Good Day. 
[ As it is impossible to hide elephant in grass. In such a way it is impossible to hide my love with you. When I have seen your beauty, how it is possible to become unbeliever? Though, you are in my heart, but not visible. Therefore, I am always in your search. No problem, if you are not mine. I am your and only for you. Human -love and respect are eyes of my heart. Therefore, I can't see and recognize hatred & discrimination. It is only your beauty, vision and wisdom that I am sharing and advocating round the clock.]
ڇٻر ۾ ھاٿئ کي مان ڪیئن ڇپایان؟
عشق تنھنجو آئون ڪیئن لڪایان؟
سچ کي پائي جي توکي نہ چاهیان،
ڇا لاء پوء مان اھڙو ڪفر ڪمایان؟‎ 
ھن دل منجھ دلبر تون ئي تہ آھین،
پوء بہ وصل لاء پیو ڏس پچایان؟
چا ٿیو اگر تون منھنجو جي ناھین, 
پر آئون تہ پرین تنھنجو ئي آھیان،
تن من ھن روح ۾ محبت جو آھي،
نفرت اڳيان ڪيئن سیس نمایان؟
تون سھٹو سندر سچ ئي تہ آھین،
سو سلامن ۾ سڻایان, سڀ کي ٻڌايان.

No comments:

Post a Comment