Monday 13 August 2018

GOOD DAY (14th August)


Dr.Pathan wishes you Good Day.
[I am not only nothing, but not any where and in any position. You are here and there and everywhere. In my eyes and ideas, in my heart and mind. Your presence has beautified everything from earth to sky. I can't afford your distance and differences. We are integral part of each other much before birth. You are beauty and beautiful. You are my vision and wisdom. You will find yourself in my attitude and behaviour. But, I can't find your near to me my dear.]
تون ساجن ساھ پساھ ۾ ۽ نیٹن جي نگرئ منجھ تون ئي تون،
تنھنجي ئي عشق سندیون آھن اندر منجھ ازلئون اوطاقون،
تو ڪارڻ ٽڙيو ھي آسمان تو سان ٿي اڃان بہ بھتر ڀوري ڀون،
تو پري رکیو جي پنھنجي پیار کان تہ ٿي پئبو فنا ۽ ڦاڪون،
تو سان ساجن سپرین آھي ریت پریت جي عشق ازل لاڪون،
تنهنجئ سونھن سندیون ساکون، ڏین سلام منھنجا سرت سان.

No comments:

Post a Comment