Friday 25 May 2018

GOOD DAY (26th May)


Dr. Pathan wishes you Good Day. 
[I have sight, I have vision and I believe and trust your beauty. I can't turn my face and heart. 
However, It is tragedy with me that neither you own me, nor I own myself. Whereas, the world kowns that I am affiliated and associated only with you. For seeking and getting vision & wisdom, beauty & love I can't knock any other door except of yours. 
Dear! I need to be a nice man. Add fragrance and colours of your kindness & greatness, beauty & love in me. Let the people see and believe that because of you I am man of marvelous thoughts and wonderful personality ]

سچ سڃاڻي پوء ڇو اهو لڪايان؟
چئبو آئون پيو تان ڪفر ڪمايان, 
پنهنجو ناهيان پڪ تنهنجو آھيان, 
دنيا جهان کي ٿو پيو اهو ٻڌايان, 
توء در بن آئون ڪاڏي ڪاهيان؟
تن من روح جو وارث توکي ڀايان, 
پرچي پئين تان پوء پاڻ پڏايان, 
سرت سچ سندرتا ۽ سلام سڏايان.

No comments:

Post a Comment