Tuesday 22 May 2018

GOOD DAY (23rd May)


Dr.Pathan wishes you Good Day.
[What is the way to reach at the door of dear? If I have not find myself, is it possible to search owner of my soul? When my Dear is very much there in my heart, why should I search beauty and love elsewhere? If I am living in this beautiful and wonderful world, why I am not getting my share? Perhaps, I am missing the love. I don't know how to love, why to love and what to love. 
Dear! Would you kindly help me and guide me? Because, you are second to none ideal and role model. Why should I make or create an other ideal. May be he/she is an idol and not ideal ] 

پاڻ کي ڳولھیان یا پرین کي ڳولهيان آھي حاضر ۽ غائب ڪیر؟
جاڏي جوت ۽ جلوه جانب جو آئون تاڏي پایان پوء ڪيئن پیر،؟
آھي ناهي ڪير ٻڌائي منهنجي ھن روح وجود ۾ بره جو ڀير؟
ڪيئن مان لاهيان من جو میر، ساریان سرت سونهن سلام سان.

No comments:

Post a Comment