Friday 25 May 2018

GOOD DAY (25th May)

Dr. Pathan wishes you Good Day. 
[ Everybody gets lap of Mother and Mother-land. But, some lucky people get lap of his/her loved one and beloved. Affiliation and nearness to these three laps makes man perfect and an ideal. Everybody learns language of love & respect from these laps and every lover can sacrifice everything including life for honour, dignity and status of these laps. Much before my creation, my body and soul were handed over to the trio of my mother, mother -land and owner of my heart. Hence, I am most protect man in the world and I can make the history and create my history]

ملن هر ڪنهن ماڻهوء کي گود مٺڙئ ماء جي
۽ ڌرتئ جي جهولي, 
پر دامن دلبر جي ڪنهن ڪنهن کي ملي جا
هر ڪنهن ڳولهي, 
ٽيئي ماڳ مڪان عجب جا پيار محبت جي
سي سيکارن ٻولي, 
هئ دل منهنجي صدين کان بلڪ ازل کان
آھي تن جي گولي, 
تن ۽ من روح جي هولي, تن سان پنهنجي
سرت سلام سان.

No comments:

Post a Comment