Sunday 8 July 2018

GOOD DAY (9th July)


Dr. Pathan wishes you Good Day.
[ Never thought about dodging anyone and never believed in hatching to hate and betray you and others. For saving my soul, I got rid of ego and selfishness. Always trusted in human love and sincere services. I remained inspired by your beauty, vision and wisdom. However, my heart remained hurt bitterly by your indefferent attitude & behaviour. In spite of that you are my ideal and will remain ideal for ever. Dear! It is my life and total sum of my life] 
نہ تہ ڪيوسين ٺاھ ٺڳئ جو نہ ڪي ٺڳن 
سان ٺاھ, 
بچايو بره اسان کي نہ تہ انا نفرت ڪري
ها تباھ, 
رکيوسين پنهنجئ خدمت محبت تي ئي
ويساھ, 
سرت سونهن سچائئ تنهنجئ مان مليو
اتساھ, 
تنهجئ بيپرواهئ متڀيدي مزاج سڪايو
ساھ, 
رهيو ۽ رهندو چاھ, توکي دعا ۽ سلام
ڪندي.

No comments:

Post a Comment