Saturday 21 July 2018

GOOD DAY (22nd July)



Dr. Pathan wishes you Good Day. 
[Dear! There is a strong relationship between your and my souls. Therefore, I am praising and promoting your beauty, vision and wisdom regularly, punctuality and religiously daily irrespective of indefferent attitude. I am neither demanding response, nor, earning your attention. I never lodge protest against ignoring me without any justification. But, always hope and believe that the day will come and I will witness your all colors of kindness, cooperation and greatness.] 
ڪو تان رشتو پنهنجي روحن جو ان لاء ڪريان روز سلام, 
ناهي ڳڻتي انهئ ڳالھ جي تان ڪڏهين ڪونہ ڪرين ڪلام, 
تنهنجي روين رشتن کي پوء بہ سمجهان امرت آئون انعام, 
تنهنجئ ڪاوڙ نفرت متڀيد تي آئون نہ مچايان ڪو قهرام, 
پر آھي اهو انجام, تہ ڀريندس پل پيار تنهنجئ سونهن مان.

No comments:

Post a Comment