Tuesday 31 July 2018

GOOD DAY (1st August)

Dr. Pathan wishes you Good Day. 
[ Neither he, nor she. But, love taught me a lot. It taught me to surrender everything before beloved: Either they are desires, or demands. Either It is heart, or mind. Love taught me that if you can't surrender, you can't love. 
Love taught me to accept attitude and behavior of your dear with all colors. Love taught me to follow dear, but not heart and mind. Love taught me to abide by its teachings irrespective of time, place and circumstances. Love taught me that neither fall in love, nor fail in love, but be fair in love. Hence, love and be loved]
ڪئيسين حوالي هوتن جي هر خواهش تمنا هر ڪا هئي جا پنهنجي مرضي, 
رهياسين هر پل رانول جي هر روپ ۽ رنگ ۽ روين جا اصل ازل کان قرضي, 
ڪا نہ ڪري ان لاء اسان سان پنهنجي دل ماڻا يا ڪائي هوء دهشتگردي, 
نرمي سختي گرمي سردي, روڪي سگهي نہ ھن جي سونهن هن سلام کي.

No comments:

Post a Comment