Monday 2 July 2018

GOOD DAY (3rd July)


Dr. Pathan wishes you Good Day. 
[ People breath last because of death. But, I died due to your mode and attitude. You are very much there in my heart and every heart-beat, but I was thrown out when I reached at your door after crossing rivers of fire. You took care of out-dated traditions, ego and discrimination, but, I never left hope & trust. 
Dear! Why we reciprocate and response love & respect in this way in our society? Why love is crime and beauty is weakness in our society? ] 
ماڻھون مرن موت ڪري اسان کي تنهنجئ مرضئ ماریو،
رکی روح وجود ۾ توکی دم دم سان ۽ دل 
سان ساریو، 
آئون پھتس اڪاري دریاھ آگ جا پر تو در
تان ڌڪاریو،
ٻڙو نہ ڏنئي ٻاجھ جو پر انا ۽ متڀيد جو
ٻارڻ ٻاريو, 
مون رشتن کي سنواریو، تو کي پڪاریو
سرت سلام سان.

No comments:

Post a Comment