Wednesday 11 July 2018

GOOD DAY (12th July)


Dr.Dr.Pathan wishes you Good Day. 
[ In spite of countless faults, mistakes and limitations, I have never disappointed my heart. But, have always made it to believe that you my heart are place and palace of my beloved . 
Dear! You are universe within yourself. Hence, I am also there. But, you are not peeping into that wonderful and beautiful world. You are searching yourself and your beauty & love elsewhere. Therefore, you can't take care of yourself, including mine. Whereas, I am waiting for your kindness and have been advocating and projecting your beauty & love since centuries]

آئون تان جو چئني طرفان چڪ ۾ پوء بہ ڏیان دل کي دلاسا،
تنھنجا چارئي طرف آھن چت ۾ ڳولھين ڇو ڪنڊون ۽ پاسا؟
تان جو تون پرین گھٹو پري پر پنھنجا پوء بہ نیڻ نہ نراسا،‏
تو لاء تن من روح صدین کان آسا تاسا آھن گهڻو هت پیاسا،
پیا وسایون چئوماسا، سندء سرت سونھن آس سلام سندا.
‎ ‎

No comments:

Post a Comment