Sunday 2 September 2018

GOOD DAY (3rd September)


Dr. Pathan wishes you Good Day. 
[ Time, place and circumstances have never affected my love & respect for you. My every heart - beat is singing song of your beauty, since centuries. People are saying that you have thrown me out of your heart, but I am very much there at your doors. If I am not in your heart and mind, so what? Your are very much in my dreams and thoughts. You are my dream and you are my Aim in life. I have paid and will pay more for your beauty, vision and wisdom. Perhaps my sincerity, dedication and sacrifices are still not sufficient to please you and invite your attention.]
پرين اوهان کي وساريو ناهي پر هرپل پئي پڪاريو آھي, 
دنيا چئي ٿي تہ دلبر اوهان کي دل ۽ در تان ڌڪاريو آھي, 
مگر اسان تان اوهان کي پنهنجئ دل منجھ اتاريو آھي, 
سئن هڻندي ساه کڻندي دل جي نيڻن سان نهاريو آھي, 
ها, ماريو آھي ڳاريو آھي, سرت سونهن ۽ تو سلام سان.

No comments:

Post a Comment