Monday 17 September 2018

GOOD DAY (18th September)

Dr.Pathan wishes you Good Day.
[Those days are gone when I was breathing last with every beat of my heart. I have killed every kind of death except physical one. Now, there is my reincarnation every day. Now I understand that I can't be near to my dear without sacrifice, sincerity and trust. I don't actually own and accept my self, hence, can't accept anybody and cannot be accepted accordingly. However, I am doing my level best to get rid of hatred, ego and discrimination so as to witness, enjoy and avail love, beauty and peace everywhere.]
ویا ڏینھن مرڻ جا ڪیون ٿا ورڻ سندیون
وایون،
سمجھي ساري ریت پریت جي پیا ٿا نینھن نڀایون،
تنھنجو ڀلا ڪیئن ٿبو؟ جي پاڻ پنھنجا ئي ناھیون،‏
انا نفرت متڀید جي پوء بہ ٿا هر پل پيا باھ وسایون
پيا ٿا جئ ۾ جھاتي پایون، سرت سونھن سلام لاء.‏‎ ‎

No comments:

Post a Comment