Thursday 4 January 2018

Good Night (4th January)



Dr.Pathan wishes you Good Night.
[ My soul is searching you and I am preaching & praising your beauty since centuries. Dark night and crowds of my sorrows & longings have been witnessing all this with anxiety. My heart Is making complaint against me that why I have only one life? Whereas, to pray and please dear is a task that requires so many lives. 
Dear! Situation is critical. Soul is not on my side and heart is hating me and demanding more and more.Come on Dear! Protect me from myself, from needs of my heart and desires of my soul, please.] 
اکين کي هر پل سندء ئي ساجن انتظار, 
دل تو بن بيحد بي صبري گهڻو بي قرار, 
تنهن بره-وند جو مون سان ئي تڪرار, 
منهنجي روح سندو پنهنجو قول اقرار,
آئون اڪيلو انهن اڳيان تان صفا لاچار, 
لاه اچي هي آزار, سرت ۽ سونهن سان,

No comments:

Post a Comment