Sunday 28 January 2018

GOOD NIGHT (28th January)



Dr.Pathan wishes you Good Night.
[ I am human being since creation of Adam. Why you are bent upon to see me as an Angel-like Human being.? When I believe and follow human love & beauty, peace & respect, why you are imposing hatred & discrimination upon me to accept and follow? I am living my own life, no problem if it is full of sorrows and longings. But why you ruining my life for your pleasure are asking me for living your life?]
ڈاکٹر در محمد پٹھان
‏***
میں انسان تو ازل سے ہوں، مجھے تم پھر سے تو انسان نہ بنا،
تیرے حسن و ادا پر ہے ایمان محکم، مسلمان کو یوں مسلمان نہ بنا.
جبلت-دار وفادار ہوں یقین کر، عدم تعاون سے مجھے حیوان نہ بنا.‏
کس طرح عمر گذری ہے؟میرے باغ غم‎ ‎و الم کو یوں سنسان نہ بنا. ‏‎ 

WATCH ME IN " GOOD MORNING PAKISTAN KTN 
MORNING SHOW' TOMORROW IN MORNING 9.am and ONWARD

No comments:

Post a Comment