Saturday 21 September 2019

GOOD DAY (22nd September)


Dr. Pathan wishes you Good Day.
[ Dear! It is very tough task to live life without any relation, respnse and reciprocation of your goodself. But, there is no option left, except to be one-sided and unilateral. It has remained my bitter experience since centuries. Keep in mind that no one, but you are my ideal and second to none in beauty, vision & wisdom. There is no substitute for you. You will witness my endless efforts full of sincerity, trust and sacrifice for being near to you my dear. Sorrows & longings and your attitude & behavior can't discourage me in this regard]
تنهنجي رشتن رتبن قربن بن گهاري وڃبو,
تو بن دل-ڌڻئ جي حيثيت ۾ ٻيو نہ مڃبو,
ھن حياتئ جو ڏونگر ڏسجان ڏاري وڃبو,
تو لاء جاکوڙيندي جاني ڪو ٿڪ نہ ڀڃبو,
چاهت سان پيو چئبو, سر ڏئي سلام پرين.

No comments:

Post a Comment