Thursday 4 July 2019

GOOD DAY (5th July)

Dr. Pathan wishes you Good Day.
[ There is something wrong. But, surely it is men-made and not natural. This system has been designed and managed in such a way that all sources & resources only belong to you. Only you are my Ideological Scholar, Political Leader and Beauty & Beloved. Me, and people of my Motherland are born to follow you, obey you and bow before you unconditionally.
Under this system I am to be ruled & ruined, but can't be share holder in ruling. As per this system I am bound to love & respect you, but can't be loved & respected.
Dear! Still I love you, but hate your system. Because, it is encouraging you to violate human-values and promote hatred & discrimination ]

دل دنيا ۽ دين سياست ۽ رياست جا سارا
رستا سڀ چارا,
تنهنجئ ڄڻ ڪي مٺ ۾ اسان ڄڻ ڪي
بيوس ويچارا,
اسان هيڻان پاڻ نہ وهيڻا فقط طلبيون
تنهنجا سهارا,
سک لاء تڙپيون عزت محبت لاء سڪون
دل ڌرتئ وارا

No comments:

Post a Comment