Wednesday 26 June 2019

GOOD DAY (27th June)


Dr.Pathan wishes you Good Day.
[Me with Good Wishes full of love & respect and Sun with Light, are duty bound to knock your door daily, regularly with punctuality. Though, most of friends never look at me and sun and we are not responded accordingly. Perhaps, it is difficult to face Sun and me. But, it is not our problem. People, those hate me from the core of their heart, have to admit that they also get enough love & respect, wishes & regards continuously. Because, I have to abide by Human-values and have to promote Human love and respect. I recognize only beauty and wish peace and progress to every friend and foe]
آئون ۽ سج سلامي پرين تو سان پيار جو کڻون پير,
عجب جهڙي ڳالهڙي مون ۽ سج کي ڏسي نہ ڪیر،
نفرت بدلي محبت ڏیان دل ۾ تون, پر رکان نہ غیر،
ملي نہ ملي موٽ محبت جي اگر ان جو آھي خیر،
آئون اڌ پاء پتل جو پرین تون سون جو سوا سیر،
تون من مان ڪڍي مير , قبولج سر هئ سلام سان.‏‎ ‎

No comments:

Post a Comment