Tuesday 6 November 2018

GOOD DAY (7th October)


Dr. Pathan wishes you Good Day. 
[As you are perfect in beauty, vision and wisdom, in such a way I am matured in love, dedication and trust. To you, it is my crime that I declare my affiliation with you boldly and openly. The reason behind it is that I am in dire need of you, your beauty and vision & wisdom. No doubt distance and differences are there, but in spite of that we both are human-beings with equal aspirations, hope and urge. But, you are bound to hurt and igore and I am bound to pray and advocate your beauty, vision and wisdom.]
اسان عاقل بالغ عشق ۾ پر تنهنجئ پر ۾ ڄڻ نادان, 
بس ڏوه اهو جو تو سان سليم سور گهڻا
ارمان, 
نہ آئون پتل جو تو ڪو سونو آھيون ٻئي
انسان, 
قرب محبت پيار وفا جا دنيا کي ڏي ڪجھ
دان
پيو ڳائيندس شان, سندء سونهن جا سلام
سان.

No comments:

Post a Comment