Monday 29 October 2018

GOOD DAY (30th October)


Dr. Pathan wishes you Good Day. 
[Dear! You know your worth and beauty besides, my faith, belief and trust in you. But, it is your vision and wisdom that I must praise, propagate and advocate your status and importance. It is because of light of your beauty that I have found myself. I am nothing without you, it is my real status. In spite of the fact that you are my dream, in my dreams and you are in my heart, we are not two sides of a same coin. Because, it is your desire and your decision.]
پاڻ سڃاڻين ٿو مون کي ڄاڻين ٿو
پر چاهين ٿو ڪريان سندء واکاڻ, 
جانب جواني ماڻين تون تان سونهن
سرت سندي اصلئون آھين کاڻ, 
پرين اوهان جي پيار ڪئي آھي تن
من منهنجي روح اندر مانڊاڻ, 
تنهنجي سونهن سندي سرهاڻ,محب
ملائي سلام پيو سلان چوان.

No comments:

Post a Comment