Thursday 14 June 2018

GOOD DAY (15th June)



Dr. Pathan wishes you Good Day. 
[Translation of my poetry : My life is not my love story, but it is story of human love & respect. To accept sorrows & longings, to promote and project love & beauty, is aim, assignment and cause of my life. It is my decision and my selection. I love & respect all without any discrimination. No problem, if I am never loved and respected accordingly. I wish everybody understand me and my call for and about love, beauty and peace properly ]
منهنجو جيون جوڀن محبت-هاڻي قرب ڪهاڻي, سور کنيا مون ڄاڻي واڻي. 
منهنجي من مانڊاڻ مچايو دل ٿي انهيء راڄ راڻي, سور کنيا مون ڄاڻي واڻي. 
پوء به ڪريان پريم جي ور کا مون نه اگر محبت ماڻي, سور کنيا مون ڄاڻي واڻي. 
من ڪو واء گهلي اهڙو وائي ٻڌجي دور هيء وائي, سور کنيا مون ڄاڻي واڻي.

No comments:

Post a Comment