Tuesday 24 April 2018

GOOD DAY (25th April)


Dr. Pathan wishes you Good Day. 
[ Whatsoever is in my heart and mind, I must share it with you. When I am encircled with sorrows & longings, I have to pray for protection. When demands of my instincts & nature are disturbing me, I have to request you for support. Becaue, only you are my hope. I know, you will accept or regret as desired by you. But, it is not my problem. Problem will be there, when I am not at your door. Because, you are kind and symbol of kindness ]
تو در نہ دانهيان دل دنيا جا درد نہ ٻڌايان؟
ساجن سياڻان آئون ايڏو ڪو پاڳل ناهيان, 
ڪنهنجي اڳيان نيڻ وهايان سيس نمايان؟
ندئ ڪنڌئ تي صدين کان پياسو ئي آھيان, 
عيبن-هاڻو پر ڪو ٺاه ٺڳئ جو نٿو ٺاهيان, 
ڏي ستي سونهن سلام جي اهو ٿو چاهيان, 
سڀ کي سمجهايان, شفقت ۾ شان هزارين.

No comments:

Post a Comment