Sunday 4 February 2018

GOOD NIGHT (4th February)



Dr.Pathan wishes you Good Night. 
[ Dear! I have lost you, because, you have lost glorious past full of love & beauty, peace and progress. I know you. But, for knowing me, you have to peep into past and history, Where we were integral part of each other in Past. What has happened now that we are kept away from each other by differences and distance? Let us be two sides of a same coin, otherwise, you and me will be Bogus Currency, and will not be accepted by our souls, hearts and society ]
ھوت نہ ڏس تون سندم “حال“ کي، 
ھو ڏس جو سندر “ماضي“ شاندار،
گڏ ھئاسین ۽ ھئو تان ڪیڏو پیار،
نہ ھئي ڪا نفرت نہ ڪي تڪرار،‏
ڪر ویچار، تہ بدلیو ڇو سنسار؟‎ ‎
Tonight, a few minutes ago, famous artist, poet and film maker of India Shri Sagar Ghanshyam Dudia has designed my peotry and it is shared here with Good Night Wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment