Sunday 12 November 2017

My humble services

My letter emailed today. 

Prof. Fakhrul Islam
Director, PSC, Peshawar University.
Dear Sir,
As desired, encouraged and invited by your goodself, I will inshaAllah visit Peshawar and deliver lectures in your PSC. My topics will be:
1). " I am very much there in Peshawar since centuries". It will be my Presentation on Sindh relations with Peshawar, with special reference to Trade & Commerce, Education and Politics & Freedom in Movement etc.
At present, I am working on first Presentation and a few Slides have been emailed you, yesterday.
2)." What & where is available?". In this Presentation, I will tell Research Students that what kind of Source Material related to Pakistan Studies is available in the libraries of Learned Bodies of Sindh.
3)." Gul Hayat Institute-a unique center of Source-Material on Pakistan Studies". In this Presentation, I will share details of Gul Hayat Collection, with special reference to Pakistan Studies.
4). Any topic, if suggested by you.
Hope, will be in contact.
With regards
Dr.Dur Muhammad Pathan
Founder, Gul Hayat Institute

No comments:

Post a Comment