Monday 28 August 2017

Gul Hayat Founded


Twenty seven years ago, on this date I established Gul Hayat Institute at my village Khair Muhammad Ali Arija. My family that very kindly supported me. My elder brother Mr. Sher Muhammad donated a plot for construction to of the building of Gul Hayat. It was completed without any moral or financial support of any government or sponsring agency. The building consisted of a Library Hall, Two Guest Rooms, Study Room. It was equiped with allfacilities such as phone, Fax, Photostat machine etc. My younger brother Mr. Amir Bux worked with me for years to collect mateial. We provided help to individuals and and institutions in respect of providing material. We started Free Tution for poor students. We introduced in Chowkidari system in Mohalla. We started contributing for Newspapers on the subject of Sindh history. We started publication of of books.
Four years ago we witnessed the a terrible tough time and it compelled me to sell handsome and quantity of our collection. It was not advisable for me to stay at village, hence, I came to Karachi and started working to earn some money to for opening for the branch of Gul Hayat in Karachi. After three years I was able to purchase the Double story the building for the branch of Gul Hayat. Now, Gul Hayat at village is being looked after by my kids: son Mumtaz, son Zahid and Mohsin son of Mumtaz. I am working in Karachi Branch of Gul Hayat. (Dr. Dur Muhammad Ali Pathan)

No comments:

Post a Comment