Saturday 29 July 2017

Letter from Pushpendra Singh Sodha


Pushpendra Singh Sodha 

Jul 28 (2 days ago)
to mesindhilegend
Dear sir
        
               I was pleased to learn about the history of my ancestors at your project's site when i visited it few days back .Iam deeply indebted to you for making this thing as part of your project Iam Pushpendra Singh Sodha from Barmer Rajsthan.
 I wish to mention that my entire family which was one of the influential families of Pak till 1971 migrated to India just before war.My forefathers were the members of legislative assembly Bombay later Sindh since the begning of nineteen century.
Your project site displays the names of my grandfather notably Akhji Ratan Singh Sodha from Chachro  distric erstwhile Tharparkar as the  then president of aman Sabha as being mentioned by you that the organization was formed by the upper class sindhis so i hereby ask you few basic things regarding them 
1.Details of the organisation such as when and why it was formed ?
2.Duration of Akhji Sodha and role played by the same for  strengthening the outfit? 
3 Any further information regarding him as he was an active politician of that era
4 Photographs or any such material and  books which shows the history of Chachro    and then sodha family
5.The legends of Lalji Akhji Sodha and particularly his son Laxman singh Sodhas are very famous>any such material or book references of the same
6.Any material and history source about the  sodha family of Chachro   
                  I hope that you will certainly come down at my request and mail me at this address.I shall be grate full to you and wait anxiously for the same.Again i thank you for making this thing as a constitute of your project
Thanks
Regards 

No comments:

Post a Comment